Saturday, January 03, 2009

new year's resolutions...

I only made one real resolution this new years...and that was to start updating this blog more frequently. I've never been real good at keeping resolutions...but we'll see.

I've been away for a while. Half a season in fact. And what an eventful half a season it has been - both for the Canes and for yours truly. I could offer up a whole slew of reasons that I have been unable or unwilling to write but it all really boils down to two things - apathy and exhaustion.

Apathy because the Canes have not done an awful lot to inspire me...though things have been better of late. And exhaustion due to the fact that I've been working two and three jobs, just trying to make ends meet after I had the brilliant forsight to leave my previous job just as the economy went into the tank.

Whatever. Excuses excuses.

But the truth is, I realise that I've missed posting here. Missed the distraction and the release. Missed the feeling of being a part of something (Caniac Nation Network), and missed whatever interaction large or small that I've had with other Canes fans over the last couple of years as a result of this blog.

So, I'm back. And it feels good tog et started again.
We'll see how it goes.

Let's go Canes.

-m

No comments: